[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4596: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4598: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4599: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4600: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Otherworld Project • View topic - Hiatus

Hiatus

Discussion of anything unrelated to the Project.
Experienced Member

Hiatus

Postby Jason » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:47 am

I have already been on official LoA, unofficial Hiatus for a while, but I figured I'd make it official here. I'm finding very little time to create and even less inspiration, I must admit, so rather than having people continue to wait on me I decided to go away for a while. I'll try to keep up with what's going on here as much as I can and I may still visit sometimes :D

Any claim I laid to #41 may hereby be considered null and void, and if anyone else wants to develop it go right ahead. When I return (and I will surely at some point) I will probably look elsewhere anyway. That country proved too large for most of my ideas, plus with the limited time I'm sure to continue having I want to work with something smaller and less important.

Re: Hiatus

Postby Michael-on-Ryde » Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:00 am

I'm sorry to hear it - the challenge you'd set yourself with #41/Ceresora sounded an intriguing one - but reality always comes first. If you see this, may good luck go with you, and if it holds, perhaps we will see you back with a new flag in some time to come!

Experienced Member

Postby Jason » Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:35 pm

I am back! I will be picking up #41 where I left off if nobody else has claimed it yet, since I have actually developed some ideas for it. If anyone could point me to development regarding my neighbors or world history in general, I'd appreciate it since I've been gone a while and might miss some things.

Administrator

Postby Sébastien » Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:41 pm

No one has led any claim on 41 during your absence, so it's yours to devellop :) You can pick up various things that have been develloped on the national pages that are being worked on at the moment, but the recent pace has been quite slow, considering its the summer vacations for most people.

Administrator

Postby Lois » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:47 am

Not quite a hiatus, just waylaid by applying for grad school and a weekend trip to the Great Barrier Reef. Hoping to get a few hours to just sit down, catch up, and do some quality writing!

Return to General Discussion