[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4596: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4598: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4599: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4600: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Otherworld Project • View topic - Compliments of the Season

Compliments of the Season

Discussion of anything unrelated to the Project.

Compliments of the Season

Postby Michael-on-Ryde » Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:26 am

As I write this, Christmas Day is less than three hours away from the Australian east coast; so while I have chance, may I wish all of you the best for the Christmas season - and I look forward to being a thoroughgoing nuisance when Helminthasse goes "live" in 2012! (Next Christmas I will probably have enough material for a decent poem... or maybe a song. Something like We Didn't Start the Fire, maybe... :D )

Experienced Member

Re: Compliments of the Season

Postby Kolja_LS » Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:46 pm

Happy Holidays everyone!

Administrator

Re: Compliments of the Season

Postby Lois » Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:23 pm

Merry Christmas/Hannukah/Festivus (or other holiday of choice), and happy new year to all!

I'm at home, with limited computer access, but I do hope to finish up my pedia page once I'm back in Oz by the end of January. Thanks again for your patience.

Return to General Discussion