[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4596: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4598: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4599: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4600: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Otherworld Project • View topic - Regular Member test posting

Regular Member test posting

Discussion of anything unrelated to the Project.
Experienced Member

Location: Steubenville, Island Creek Twp. Jefferson County, Ohio, USA

Regular Member test posting

Postby Shaun » Tue May 17, 2011 8:17 pm

This is a test for a regular member. :monocle: YES! monocle!
It's like a train wreck.
Wait, no... it is a train wreck.

Kicsit olyan mintha te lennél a stricim

:monocle:

Administrator

Re: Regular Member test posting

Postby Vince » Tue May 17, 2011 8:19 pm

Thank you :monocle:
Straight from the cheese refinery.

Experienced Member

Postby Shaun » Wed May 18, 2011 5:10 am

You are most welcome. :monocle:
It's like a train wreck.

Postby Pepijn » Wed May 18, 2011 8:10 am

Reporting for duty, sirs :!:

Postby Thomas » Wed May 18, 2011 9:09 am

Présent!

Postby Michael-on-Ryde » Wed May 18, 2011 10:23 am

Testing, testing, one, two, three... (is this thing on?)

Experienced Member

Postby Alex » Wed May 18, 2011 12:28 pm

Allo, allo!
Shouting terrible blasphemies towards the Prophet and reciting heretical formulae.

Experienced Member

Postby Kolja_LS » Wed May 18, 2011 12:34 pm

Here is Radio Belgrade!

Postby Patrick » Wed May 18, 2011 10:49 pm

Just popping in to say hello. I'd been meaning to go and update my LoA post on the old boards.

I've had a few things happening.

First off, after the election it took a little bit to get back into the swing of things as I was rather exhausted from having pulled 12 - 16 hour days for about a month.

After that, I sufferred from something of a perennial issue for OWP, writer's block. I just wasn't able to come up with anything exciting to write about or contribute, and I was a little bummed about having missed the Armandian-Surratan border incident stuff.

Finally, a combination of more medical issues with my Grandmother (who I've helped move three times in the last month) and my Mother (diagnosed with pneumonia just last Friday).

I had previously commented to a few people that although I was very pleased at the level of development I was able to achieve, to a degree I felt as though my country had remained isolated due to geography, which sometimes impacted my roleplaying potential. I've only had an opportunity to skim over the whole proposal and on its face it all seems about right with what I'm sure we all intrinsically understood. That said I haven't had time to really mull it over and consider everything.

I would like to contribute in some way to the work being done on the re-design, though I'm not sure how much work I'll be able to put in the next few days. I'm hoping I'll be able to do something substantive come the weekend. Regardless, it's good to see some renewed interest in things... Here's hoping we can adjust some of the details that players felt hindered their ability to stay active!

Postby Reno » Thu May 19, 2011 1:00 am

I'm back. :twisted:
LoVE ME DO! ↖( *´ 3`*)ノ

Administrator

Postby Vince » Thu May 19, 2011 1:50 am

Welcome back to Reno and Patrick :monocle:

Administrator

Postby Lois » Thu May 19, 2011 1:58 am

Indeed--hello!

Postby Marrapeppe » Thu May 19, 2011 12:46 pm

The original kelpie is back... :mrgreen:
And now she's gone
Last edited by Marrapeppe on Tue May 31, 2011 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby auntbeast » Fri May 20, 2011 5:29 am

Hi.

Experienced Member

Postby Shaun » Fri May 20, 2011 6:00 am

It's like a train wreck.

Postby Bruno » Fri May 20, 2011 6:31 am

Hi all. :)

Administrator

Postby Sébastien » Fri May 20, 2011 9:07 am

I realise I hadn't posted here yet... welcome all :)

Postby Michael » Sat May 21, 2011 3:51 am

OK
A wizard arrives precisely when he means to.

Experienced Member

Postby Jason » Sat May 21, 2011 11:37 am

Took me a while, as I'm still working 60 hours per week, but I'm here :D

Administrator

Postby Vince » Sat May 21, 2011 11:58 am

Good to see everyone around.

Next

Return to General Discussion