[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4596: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4598: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4599: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4600: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Otherworld Project • View topic - Leaves of Absence

Leaves of Absence

Discussion of anything unrelated to the Project.
Administrator

Leaves of Absence

Postby Vince » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:45 pm

I'm not going to be quite as active until Thursday, as I have exams at the moment. Fun!
Straight from the cheese refinery.

Experienced Member

Re: Leaves of Absence

Postby Jason » Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:58 pm

In case my lack of posting hasn't been indication enough, I am still on my reduced activity that I mentioned in the old forum. I am working some weird hours, building up brownie points for when I really need time off :monocle:

Experienced Member

Postby Luke » Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:10 am

I've just taken on a second job (in the service industry, no less...), so my activity will be intermittent for a while until I can learn to schedule it right.

Administrator

Postby Lois » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:47 am

Yikes! Good luck, Luke, and may the second job not be too stressful!

Administrator

Postby Vince » Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:04 pm

Steven asked me note that his computer's melted down and it'll be a few days before he's back up and running again.
Straight from the cheese refinery.

Experienced Member

Postby Kolja_LS » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:43 pm

Going to Belgium tomorrow for a few days. Will be back Monday.

Experienced Member

Postby Steven » Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:04 pm

Esh 3.5-OWP 1 - Dar al-Suwayd
OWP 1 - L'Arcsurattun
OWP 1.1 - TBD

Player since March 2008.

Experienced Member

Postby Steven » Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:55 am

Update: I have a a new computer, so I can finally get on the board, so long as work and life doesn't get in the way too badly.
OWP 1 - L'Arcsurattun
OWP 1.1 - TBD

Player since March 2008.

Administrator

Postby Lois » Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:30 am

Cheers on the new computer! Meltdowns are always a nightmare.

Postby Reno » Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:57 pm

Probably I'll not be working in the following week due to personal issues. I will still on MSN, but it's not likely I will write much, which, to be fair, is basically what I normally did.
LoVE ME DO! ↖( *´ 3`*)ノ

Administrator

Postby Lois » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:27 am

More an apology than an announcement--we had out of town guests drop by unexpectedly, which is lovely, but very time consuming! I'm hoping to catch up in the next couple of days...

Postby auntbeast » Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:19 pm

I know that I visited the MSN chat briefly this morning and promised a return this afternoon. I was planning on catching up on some stuff and then trying to hash through a lot of what I missed. However, after assessing what I still need to do before my return to work in a few weeks, I don't feel that I can give this project the commitment of time that it deserves if I were to play it wholeheartedly. I am also going to be trying to limit the time that I spend on the internet, as I am taking two virtual grad classes and teaching two virtual English 101 course sections this fall. I was really excited about my nation idea, but I can't commit to making it what I would want to be, or to the level of involvement I would see fit. Thank you all for your feedback during this early planning stage of my proposed nation. It was a pleasure to be involved again, even if only for a short while.

I updated my nation idea page with this same message. Thank you again.
-Cindy M. Kelly

Administrator

Postby Sébastien » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:02 am

Realised I did not tell earlier, at least here, but I'm in Budapest until the 23rd with limited acess to the net. I shall be back afterwards to full strenght, just in time for the end of the holiday season :D

Experienced Member

Postby Steven » Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:02 am

I'm visiting my nation's (Canada, not Odann) capital for the next few days! I'll still have internet, and most of my OWP attention has been on my pedia, but I figured I should share.
OWP 1 - L'Arcsurattun
OWP 1.1 - TBD

Player since March 2008.

Administrator

Postby Sébastien » Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:53 pm

I'm back :)

Administrator

Postby Lois » Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:55 am

Right! I got my preliminary PhD proposal turned in, which means I can now think about other things unhindered for a while. Time to catch up...

Experienced Member

Postby Steven » Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:30 am

OWP 1 - L'Arcsurattun
OWP 1.1 - TBD

Player since March 2008.

Administrator

Postby Lois » Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:30 am

Sorry, guys, i fell very ill not long after I sent in my proposal, but I'm recovering well now. I don't want to jinx myself, but I hope to be more regular around here from now on...

Administrator

Postby Lois » Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:09 am

Sidelined again by PhD proposal (it will NOT DIE). I am here, just mightily distracted, hoping to catch up in the next 24-48 hours.

I truly am sorry.

Postby Michael-on-Ryde » Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:11 am

Ekkert vandamál, as they say in Virkið... The real world always takes precedence over our collective delusions!

Next

Return to General Discussion