[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4596: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4598: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4599: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4600: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Otherworld Project • View topic - Leaves of Absence

Leaves of Absence

Discussion of anything unrelated to the Project.
Experienced Member

Re: Leaves of Absence

Postby Kolja_LS » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:37 am

Hi Jason. To paraphrase a great American, it's morning in OWP!

Administrator

Postby Vince » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:18 pm

Good to see we're getting some movement (on my part too!) :P
Straight from the cheese refinery.

Experienced Member

Location: Steubenville, Island Creek Twp. Jefferson County, Ohio, USA

Postby Shaun » Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:17 am

I'm still alive, too.
:monocle:
It's like a train wreck.
Wait, no... it is a train wreck.

Kicsit olyan mintha te lennél a stricim

Experienced Member

Postby Alex » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:21 am

Welcome back :monocle:
Shouting terrible blasphemies towards the Prophet and reciting heretical formulae.

Administrator

Postby Lois » Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:34 pm

November, March, what's four months?

Straining to get back. Honest. Michael, there are few people I'd trust more with Siurskeyti, so no worries.

Now to continue reading up on posts I've missed...

Experienced Member

Postby Jason » Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:19 pm

Back from my short unannounced LoA. My computer bit the bust and I had to replace it. Should be back to Skype and finishing up Ceresora's history soon. Thankfully all my files were on my external hard drive so nothing was lost. And welcome back Lois!

Experienced Member

Postby Steven » Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:48 am

This may not be the appropriate thread for this, but I didn't feel like I needed to start a whole new thread on it. I was recently offered a full-time position in . For those not entirely familiar with Canadian geography, the town is located on the edge of the Canadian Arctic, in the northern boreal forest. It is my first full-time job, and really my first step into a career. I am very excited and nervous. Assuming I pass the last hurdle, I'll be heading up to my new post in August. At the moment I think that my transition and new life will afford me more time for OWP. If anything, it will give me a whole new perspective.
Esh 3.5-OWP 1 - Dar al-Suwayd
OWP 1 - L'Arcsurattun
OWP 1.1 - TBD

Player since March 2008.

Postby Michael-on-Ryde » Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:46 am

Give that man a large coconut...

"New perspective" sounds about right - a town of 2500 people in the back of beyond (and I guess the winters are long and cold up there). But it sounds like a bold step into the future (if not actually bowel-grippingly scary) and, if it all comes off as you hope, I wish you every success!

Experienced Member

Postby Steven » Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:40 pm

Thanks Michael. :)
OWP 1 - L'Arcsurattun
OWP 1.1 - TBD

Player since March 2008.

Experienced Member

Location: Steubenville, Island Creek Twp. Jefferson County, Ohio, USA

Postby Shaun » Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:58 am

That sounds really interesting, Steven. One of the things on my bucket list is to go to the Northwest Territories just for the hell of it :D
It's like a train wreck.
Wait, no... it is a train wreck.

Kicsit olyan mintha te lennél a stricim

Experienced Member

Postby Steven » Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:07 pm

OWP 1 - L'Arcsurattun
OWP 1.1 - TBD

Player since March 2008.

Postby Michael-on-Ryde » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:32 am

Just a short note to advise that I may be out of contact for a short while - I am "experiencing technical difficulties" with what appears to be a laptop failure; I think it's just a matter of getting a replacement part and if so, then I should be back within the week. :)

Previous

Return to General Discussion